Keyboard Shortcuts?

  • Donald P Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
      If I had known about the "cntl-shift-C" to go to the inbox in Yahoo!
      mail I had forgotten about it. Are there any other nifty shortcuts I
      should know about? It's oneof the things I like about G-mail and I
      expect a lot more in the new Yahoo! webmail interface.
    • jbeaul
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
        When in the Y! Mail - Address Book - Calendar - Notepad properties,
        you will see tabs for each property near the top-left. Each tab has a
        pull-down menu which will reveal the keyboard shortcut for each menu
        option. There's a slew of 'em.

        Joe

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Donald P Walker" <donaldpwalker@r...>
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
          Correction: Just the Mail tab has short-cuts. I got a little carried
          away.

          Joe