Drafts in Beta

  • lakeflurries
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2005
      I can't save Draft in my Beta version of Yahoo Mail. Is anyone else experiencing this?
      LF
      My 360 page | webpage

    • jbeaul
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
        I just tested this in IE6 & Firefox and it worked fine.

        Clicking "Save Draft" in the beta UI saves the message in your Draft
        folder and keeps the message open in compose mode (looking in your
        Drafts folder will confirm this). The original UI would have saved to
        the Drafts folder and closed the message.

        Joe

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, lakeflurries <lakeflurries@y...> wrote:

        > I can't save Draft in my Beta version of Yahoo Mail. Is anyone else
        experiencing this?
        > LF
        > My 360 page | webpage

      • lakeflurries
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2005
          Yes, I have tested a little more. It is just when I haven't filled in any recipient...when the To-box is empty -- then it doesn't work. Had not checked that last night, when I wrote...
          LF

          My 360 page | webpage

          I just tested this in IE6 & Firefox and it worked fine.

          Clicking "Save Draft" in the beta UI saves the message in your Draft
          folder and keeps the message open in compose mode (looking in your
          Drafts folder will confirm this). The original UI would have saved to
          the Drafts folder and closed the message.

          Joe

        • msw2069
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 20, 2005
            How are you able to get a hold of the Yahoo! Mail beta version?