very pleased!

  • Guillaume
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
      I have to say i'm very pleased to have the ability to get a compact header in the preview pane. It really took too much space on the page
    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
        That's the first thing I noticed with the new build (v0.2.0 Build 140.1). I really like it too.

        Chris.

        I have to say i'm very pleased to have the ability to get a compact header in the preview pane. It really took too much space on the page

        Communication and networking Apply for Parts Instantly Problems
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Alberto Ridolfi
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2005
          I wonder what are all the changes in this new version.

          No doubt Y! Mail is the BEST e-mail in the universe.

          Looking forward to use PhotoMail on Firefox.