Re: [Y-Mail] Part of the puzzle revealed...I think

  • Dar
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
      Im on SBC and Im in the beta testing of the email. hmmm makes wonder maybe that's why I'm having problems. dar

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
        I think that only the paying email customers can do the beta. I use
        the free email accounts but I pay for all their other services. I
        actually have paid for an Incredimail accout that I may swith to
        temporarily till I get access to the new Yahoo mail just because 1.
        It's fun and 2. I like the interface better than plain Yahoo mail.
        Also, I can incorporate my Yahoo mail messages into it. That's only
        because I have SBC. Normally I would have to pay for Yahoo mail or
        use YPOPS to use them together. I pay $25.00 per month for SBCYahoo
        so essentially I pay for all Yahoo products! lol!
        I love Yahoo but I'm chomping at the bit! You may want to check
        with SBC customer service. That may be why you are having
        problems. Anyone else? ISP/Ymail problems could be resolved by
        contacting your ISP. That could be a beta conflict you could report.
        mininchico

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2005
          Well this is just absolutely stupid!

          I've been paying (and using) for an SBC Yahoo! DSL subscription for
          nearly 2 straight years now....I would have expected to be one of the
          first people to at least get the choice to participate in the Beta.
          Now I'll have to wait and try it until every single one of the regular
          free Yahoo! mailboxes transitions?

          Ridiculous.