New rollout - Build 135
- I think I just found one thing that is new.
A friend of mine often sends email with graphics...fixed backgrounds et cetera. Earlier I wasn't able to view them the way they were meant to. Her background appeared in the end, just like a gif image.
I just got one, and I could see the coloured scroll-bars even in the preview pane.
.....but where did Build 134 go? :)
v0.2.0 Build 135
10/07/05 10:42 AM
I have no idea what's been fixed or introduced with it.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- From: http://unclehulka.com/ryan/blog/
Changes back on October 4th
* Fixed bug where Print always printed the contents of the first
message tab, rather than the active tab.
* Fixed another case of mail polling in Firefox causing the app to
steal the focus.
* Fixed runtime error when printing from Contacts view with no
* Fixed Firefox-specific bug where tabbing into the message
compose area did not place the cursor in the upper left corner.
* Added tooltips to all icons in the message list, iconographic
message headers and recent searches menu.
* Fixed runtime error when canceling the sign out command with an
unsent message open.
* Fixed formatting of close confirmation dialog in Firefox.
* Cleaned up occurrences of `Address Book' (moving to `Contacts'
* Manually checking for new mail now restarts the auto-check
* Fixed bug where last search result was sometimes not visible.
* Fixed bug where attachments would be lost if a new compose tab
was opened into its own window.
* Selecting the Inbox now generates a check for new mail, per
* When user changes the character set encoding from the browser,
we try to use that encoding for international emails that have been
* Fixed bug where error dialog with text
`ymwsSetMessageFlag:Failed' appeared in certain cases of forward and
* Fixed bug where long names of existing contacts wrapped on send
confirm page, overlapping other contacts.
* Fixed Firefox bug where clicking page anchors in message body
opened blank in new window.
* Adding a folder now checks for existence of other folders named
`untitled' and increments suffix to avoid name collision.
To get these fixes you need only close and reopen the Yahoo! Mail Beta.