New rollout - Build 135

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
      v0.2.0 Build 135
      10/07/05 10:42 AM

      I have no idea what's been fixed or introduced with it.

      Joe
    • lakeflurries
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2005
        I think I just found one thing that is new.

        A friend of mine often sends email with graphics...fixed backgrounds et cetera. Earlier I wasn't able to view them the way they were meant to. Her background appeared in the end, just like a gif image.

        I just got one, and I could see the coloured scroll-bars even in the preview pane.

        .....but where did Build 134 go? :)

        lake-flurries

        v0.2.0 Build 135
        10/07/05 10:42 AM

        I have no idea what's been fixed or introduced with it.

        Joe

      • Guillaume
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
          From: http://unclehulka.com/ryan/blog/

          Changes back on October 4th

          * Fixed bug where Print always printed the contents of the first
          message tab, rather than the active tab.
          * Fixed another case of mail polling in Firefox causing the app to
          steal the focus.
          * Fixed runtime error when printing from Contacts view with no
          contact selected.
          * Fixed Firefox-specific bug where tabbing into the message
          compose area did not place the cursor in the upper left corner.
          * Added tooltips to all icons in the message list, iconographic
          message headers and recent searches menu.
          * Fixed runtime error when canceling the sign out command with an
          unsent message open.
          * Fixed formatting of close confirmation dialog in Firefox.
          * Cleaned up occurrences of `Address Book' (moving to `Contacts'
          everywhere).
          * Manually checking for new mail now restarts the auto-check
          countdown.
          * Fixed bug where last search result was sometimes not visible.
          * Fixed bug where attachments would be lost if a new compose tab
          was opened into its own window.
          * Selecting the Inbox now generates a check for new mail, per
          usability feedback.

          Recent Changes

          * When user changes the character set encoding from the browser,
          we try to use that encoding for international emails that have been
          misslabeled.
          * Fixed bug where error dialog with text
          `ymwsSetMessageFlag:Failed' appeared in certain cases of forward and
          reply.
          * Fixed bug where long names of existing contacts wrapped on send
          confirm page, overlapping other contacts.
          * Fixed Firefox bug where clicking page anchors in message body
          opened blank in new window.
          * Adding a folder now checks for existence of other folders named
          `untitled' and increments suffix to avoid name collision.

          To get these fixes you need only close and reopen the Yahoo! Mail Beta.