Re: Beta Feedback

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 6, 2005
      Brad I am confused by your response. Maybe you didn't read the
      message at the end of the link (at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Y-
      Mail/files/ )?

      Not hearing back after providing feedback isn't necessarily a 'bad'
      thing. That's my whole point here. So I am confused when you say
      you "have the same problem." There's no problem - just misguided
      expectations that out of the tens of thousands of feedback messages,
      someone should expect a response to theirs.

      Yahoo!'s history has shown that problems get fixed even in the
      absence of responses to our feedback.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "pantherfreak90"
      <pantherfreak90@y...> wrote:

      > I have the same problem, Joe - I have written them as well, and as
      of
      > yet, have gotten no answer.
      >
      > - Brad

    • ctroutwi
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 15, 2005
        Yep! I too have the same problem, just submitted feedback... I guess
        for now I'll have to set my reply-to address...