Can't access my account?

  • jsricc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      This is the message I receive when trying to access my account the
      past 2 days from my home computer:

      "The operation timed out when attempting to contact us.mail.yahoo.com."

      I downloaded an updated Video card from HP website right before this
      happened. The problem is exclusive to my computer and Yahoo Mail. I
      can go everywhere else and can access my account from other computers.
      Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have done all of the
      troubleshooting suggestions, i.e., checked settings, emptied History
      and Cookie cache.

      Thanks!