Re: [Y-Mail] Someone from Yahoo!

  • Rov
    Message 1 of 14 , May 1, 2006
      Yep, Yahoo! Photo's does cause problems.
      And Yahoo! doesn't seem conserned about wanting my business.
      That's Ok, unlimited storage elsewhere.
      Thank's Yahoo!
      Rov.

      Now I can on the other hand, I'll distribute a program I've written amongst my group that tricks Yahoo! photo's into accepting any file as an image or photo (yes Yahoo! checks it) that makes it look like a messed up image, and allow me to have unlimited online storage and turn off the briefcase account altogether. I can then have unlimited file sharing and storage. I've just tested it and It works nicely.

      Rov.