Re: [Y-Mail] Re: IE7 support for Yahoo Mail Beta..

  • too_much green_tea
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2006
      Sometimes what appears to be working perfectly creates lots of problems in the background. For example in Firefox, the beta seems to be having problems with memory leaks, mouse events errors, and allocated functions that has no implementations. Just because IE shields users from these hiccups don't necessary mean everything is well. With the kind of troubles the beta is having with Firefox, I can only imagine what's going on if Yahoo! won't official release the beta for IE7 just yet.

      With that being said, I think the beta team really deserve a round of applause for the great job they have been doing. The improvements have been tremendous and it shows in the comments posted in the group.

      Come and visit my 360°
      http://360.yahoo.com/toomuchgreentea