Re: "Farm" and server numbers

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2006
      FARM = SERVER #

      they're the same thing!

      yahoo just put the "f" before the number to sorta code-name them farms!

      That is very strange that your toolbar tells u an in-correct farm, or
      any farm for that matter. I don't think its suppose to tell ur farm.

      WHOA!!! I just realized mine says "25Yahoo! Mail" when i hover over
      the mail button.

      i think this must be some strange bug!

      Fx 1.5.0.2, AT&T Y! mail beta f812, Y! toolbar 4 Fx v1.1.1.20060317