Import from desktop?

  • carz0r
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Is it possible to import messages into Yahoo Mail (beta) from a
      desktop client? I was thinking of switching but I don't want to have
      to have my emails in two different places. Format is unimportant - I
      currently use Thunderbird (mbox format) which has a convertor for .eml
      (Outlook Express) which can then be loaded into Outlook (.pst, and a
      ton of export formats).