A problem with Beta Mail

  • lakeflurries
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      that I haven't become aware of until now:

      I write quite a few emails in Swedish. A language where we have three letters that don't exist in English, namely Å, Ä and Ö.

      When I write from this Y Mail Beta they appear garbled in some email programs, for example Hotmail, OE, Incredimail... Not Gmail.

      When I switch back to the old version all works fine as usual again.

      I have sent a feedback about this problem, just thought I'd let you know.

      LF

      one god...many faiths...one world to share