Re: [Y-Mail] Category Filters?

  • Carlos Henriquez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2006
      I think there is no way but that would be a great tool to have.

      GMail has it. If you click on a contact, a window open and it shows all the mails related with that contact.

      It's not a "Gmail is better" response but I think the developer team should see a Gmail account and included all the tools like the one above to Y!mail. They are excellent!!