Re: [Y-Mail] Can I get into Yahoo Mail Beta with a Yahoo Business Email account?

  • Matthew Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
      You'll just have to wait until you get an invitation.

      horishma <antonioraquel@...> wrote: I have a Business Email Account from Yahoo and I was wondering if
      there is any special way for me to get access to Yahoo Mail Beta,
      besides signing up.
      I've been waiting for 4 months for an invite and I've received nothing
      so far.

      Thank you