Re: Digest Number 255

  • bjf2k
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      (This bounced the first time, so I'll try again.)

      I had someone ask that same question of me today regarding Comic Sans.
      Where is it? For reference, I've listed the font selections I see in
      both versions. And why isn't recent darling Georgia included (even the
      NYT gave in to her)? And I love Trebuchet MS, too.

      NEW:
      Arial
      Bookman Old Style
      Courier