How much longer?

  • samuelcraft09
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 22, 2006
      Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
      to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
      was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
      finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
      to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!
    • Kurt Norris
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 22, 2006
        are you using the Beta

        Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
        to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
        was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
        finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
        to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Puneet Taneja
        Message 3 of 21 , Apr 22, 2006
          sane here man...iam waiting for it too...
          infact lets see if the interface and working is so good so as to pose a threat to gmail!!

          guys if anyone comes to know of any way..any workaround for getting the iunvitation lemme know!!!

          samuelcraft09 <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

          Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
          to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
          was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
          finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
          to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

          ---------------------------------

        • Narayanan Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 21 , Apr 22, 2006
            One of my friend happens to be a 6 year old yahoo.com user and still has'nt got it. But he signed up for a yahoo.de account recently and got BETA on that :-))) I think it depends on the f number on your Y! mail URL. Anyways I like the My Attachments and My Photos categories in the Classical version that came along with BETA mail.

            Regards,
            Narayanan

            sane here man...iam waiting for it too...
            infact lets see if the interface and working is so good so as to pose a threat to gmail!!

            guys if anyone comes to know of any way..any workaround for getting the iunvitation lemme know!!!

            samuelcraft09 <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

            Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
            to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
            was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
            finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
            to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

            ---------------------------------

            Expert advice Expert Advice
            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

          • James
            Message 5 of 21 , Apr 22, 2006
              ur on the waiting list, right.

              I got it about 2 weeks ago and i got on the waiting list in early
              December, so it could take a while

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "samuelcraft09" <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

              > Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
              > to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
              > was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
              > finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
              > to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

            • Gajenthar PT
              Message 6 of 21 , Apr 24, 2006
                Try this...
                http://www.lifehacker.com/software/yahoo-mail/get-in-on-the-yahoo-mail-beta-169223.php

                Message 7 of 21 , Apr 25, 2006
                  WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

                  This thing really worked!!!!
                  Iam at he new beta version...check it out guys...this really is working!

                  Thanks a lot Gajenthar!!!

                  ~ ~ ~ Puneet Taneja ~ ~ ~
                  Network / Systems Administrator
                  91 - 9871412888

                  Data Armor
                  619 S LaSalle
                  Suite #100
                  Chicago,IL - 60605

                  I got it about 2 weeks ago and i got on the waiting list in early
                  December, so it could take a while

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "samuelcraft09" <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

                  > Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
                  > to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
                  > was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
                  > finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
                  > to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                • Brian VanArsdale
                  Message 8 of 21 , Apr 25, 2006
                    It didn't work for me! I had the beta at one time and switched back and now when I try to switch back to beta it gives me a screen that says something to the effect that I'm uninvited. But it teases me daily with a picture that says something to the effect of: As a Mail Plus user you can have a sneak peak of the new beta click here to get it.

                    Brian

                    ~ ~ ~ Puneet Taneja ~ ~ ~ <taneja.puneet@...> wrote: WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

                    Message 9 of 21 , Apr 25, 2006
                      It worked! Thanks!

                      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, ~ ~ ~ Puneet Taneja ~ ~ ~
                      <taneja.puneet@...> wrote:

                      > WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
                      >
                      > This thing really worked!!!!
                      > Iam at he new beta version...check it out guys...this really is
                      working!

                      > Thanks a lot Gajenthar!!!
                      >

                      > ~ ~ ~ Puneet Taneja ~ ~ ~
                      > Network / Systems Administrator
                      > 91 - 9871412888
                      >
                      > Data Armor
                      > 619 S LaSalle
                      > Suite #100
                      > Chicago,IL - 60605

                      Service.

                      Message 10 of 21 , Apr 25, 2006
                        lol...congrats....it worked for 1 of my frnds too..but not for another one....stange!

                      • Liz Yumrutepe
                        Message 11 of 21 , Apr 25, 2006
                          Brian,

                          If you are a plus user you have access to beta! Click on the try it now link, than it comes to a page and click on the try beta ... or whatever it says

                          Beta is open to all plus members

                          Message 12 of 21 , Apr 25, 2006
                            Liz,

                            that's what I thought too. But I switched back to original for a while and
                            when I tried to go back by clicking on this on the right side of my
                            screen...

                            Call first dibs on new Yahoo! Mail
                            Beta<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=37977/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/landing>Be
                            among the first to preview the sleek new Yahoo! Mail Beta. Intuitive
                            interface makes emailing super-fast, super-simple. Tell me
                            more.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=37977/*http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/landing>

                            when I click on that I get this info:

                            Coming soon to a screen near you!
                            Bummer. It doesn't look like the new Yahoo! Mail Beta is available for you
                            just yet. It's nothing personal, we promise -- we're simply rolling it out
                            gradually for the time-being. But rest assured you can get your hot-little
                            hands on it soon.
                            In the meantime, sign up on the beta waiting
                            list<http://whatsnew.mail.yahoo.com/>and we'll keep you posted on
                            release dates.
                            For now, you can check your email in the original Yahoo!
                            Mail<http://mail.yahoo.com/>
                            .
                            I wish I knew what happened as I would like to have it back! Any ideas? I
                            tried the whole fooling with the content thing but it doesn't work for me.
                            I'm at a loss.

                            thanks,

                            Brian

                            *Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...>* wrote:

                            Brian,

                            If you are a plus user you have access to beta! Click on the try it now
                            link, than it comes to a page and click on the try beta ... or whatever it
                            says

                            Beta is open to all plus members

                            I got it about 2 weeks ago and i got on the waiting list in early
                            December, so it could take a while

                            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "samuelcraft09" <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

                            > Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
                            > to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
                            > was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
                            > finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
                            > to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                            - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                            Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
                            .

                            ------------------------------

                            ReplyReply to allForwardInvite Yahoo! to Gmail

                            Choose Language
                            Auto<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            English (US)<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            English (UK)<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Deutsch<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Español<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Português<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Português (Portugal)<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Français<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Italiano<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Nederlands<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Polski<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Svenska<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Norsk<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Suomi<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Dansk<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Български<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Hrvatski<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Magyar<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Slovenský<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Slovenščina<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Українська<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Tiếng Việt<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Ελληνικά<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Íslenska<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Bahasa Indonesia<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Català<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Český<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Eesti keel<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            हिन्दी<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Lietuvių<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Română<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Русский<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Tagalog<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>
                            Latin<?&ik=&view=cv&search=inbox&th=10ad3f7a7f4eaa0a&lvp=-1&cvp=9&qt=&tf=1&auth=DQAAAG8AAAAmXJRWxv7muw4Hj-SlPUX28Pns3ah0fgRomT-vfdGAOpyMU1QrjQYqoXy9GOSkRiIHRbFGsbkLQma20rpZN-XZ-mS2cIEK-LLbxXaMLTJhM8EN38rgZ_3-jPIxYEAJsir6JiekGMTgTulWTvzPcWBR&zx=dy5cas2yaqu1&shva=1&init=1&zx=tra1yq-6gvfpl#>

                            I got it about 2 weeks ago and i got on the waiting list in early
                            December, so it could take a while

                            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "samuelcraft09" <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

                            > Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
                            > to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
                            > was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
                            > finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
                            > to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                            - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
                            Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
                            .

                          • rpmura
                            Message 13 of 21 , Apr 26, 2006
                              It didn't work for me. Apparently it doesn't work for AT&T Yahoo
                              members. The only choices it gave me to change to were "Yahoo U.S.
                              Chinese" and "Yahoo U.S. Spanish". There were no Yahoo U.K. or
                              anything like that. I thought AT&T Yahoo members were automatically
                              Plus users.
                              I put my request in months ago. Maybe 8 months ago. I'm a good guy!
                              Why can't I try? I'm hoping that whatever server I'm on if I ever
                              get the chance, will be faster than the one I'm on now. Half the
                              time it just hangs when I check mail or delete messages, etc. Very
                              frustrating.
                              I still don't get why my friend, who is also an AT&T Yahoo member got
                              an invite, and he never put his name on the waiting list. I know I'm
                              nobody special to Yahoo, but come on man!

                              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

                              > Brian,
                              >
                              > If you are a plus user you have access to beta! Click on the try it
                              now link, than it comes to a page and click on the try beta ... or
                              whatever it says

                              > Beta is open to all plus members

                            • Harry K. Lang
                              Message 14 of 21 , Apr 26, 2006
                                I am a Yahoo Mail Plus user and have not gotten an invitation yet.
                                I've signed up on the waiting list too. My mail was SBC Yahoo Mail
                                Plus (with 2gb of storage) and now is AT&T Yahoo Mail Plus. I've been
                                a paying member for about 4 years and had my Yahoo email address since
                                1999.

                                I don't see any "try it now" link. Quite disappointed I can't try the
                                beta after being a Mail Plus user for years.

                                • Suzi :
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Apr 26, 2006
                                    I don't have a problem switching back and forth either.

                                    --
                                    Have a great day!

                                    Suzi

> [...]

                                    I got it about 2 weeks ago and i got on the waiting list in early
                                    December, so it could take a while

                                    --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "samuelcraft09" <hcrsamuel@...> wrote:

                                    > Well, I was wondering this. I read that the beta is going to be sent out
                                    > to all new farms shortly (read this on the Yahoo Mail Beta blog). Now, I
                                    > was wondering how much longer it is going to take until all the farms
                                    > finally get it. As I have been waiting for awhile now, and I really want
                                    > to receive the beta as it just lookings amazingly cool!

                                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                    Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                    Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                                    Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                                    - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

                                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                                  • David Paul Dean
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Mar 3, 2007
                                      It seems like Yahoo Mail Beta has been out testing and upgrading for
                                      quite a while. When will it become the main Yahoo webmail and/or lose
                                      the 'Beta'?
                                    • Sasafrass
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Mar 3, 2007
                                        We don't know when. There's still plenty more work to be done before it
                                        can come out of beta. Yes, it's been a while. But patience is a virtue ;)

                                        http://darkangelfans.proboards43.com
                                        IM me! Sasafrass452(Yahoo)

                                        David Paul Dean wrote:
                                        > It seems like Yahoo Mail Beta has been out testing and upgrading for
                                        > quite a while. When will it become the main Yahoo webmail and/or lose
                                        > the 'Beta'?
                                        >

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      • Brent
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Mar 3, 2007
                                          I would think that Yahoo Beta may never be out of beta. Gmail has been beta
                                          since the start and they just keep making changes.Yahoo will most likely do
                                          the same thing.

                                          Brent

                                          On 3/3/07, David Paul Dean <davidpdean@...> wrote:

                                          > It seems like Yahoo Mail Beta has been out testing and upgrading for
                                          > quite a while. When will it become the main Yahoo webmail and/or lose
                                          > the 'Beta'?

                                        • James
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Mar 3, 2007
                                            I think Y! mail beta will eventually be out of beta, it will just take
                                            time. For Y! mail beta to come out of beta, it will need enhanced
                                            speed and stability. It will need to no longer say "_____ coming
                                            soon" when using certain features, and full settings controls in the
                                            options page. It will also likely gain a full calendar and possibly
                                            notepad that share the new interface and looks. Not to mention any
                                            more new features Y! tosses in.

                                            Gmail does seem to remain in perpetual beta, this is likely due to the
                                            occasional data loss and blocked mail access. Gmail does have
                                            occasional updates, but not as frequently as Yahoo! mail beta. Gmail
                                            seems mostly finished by now.

                                            There really isn't any reason to be anxious for Y! mail beta to come
                                            out of beta. The longer it stays in the beta process, the more
                                            polished, feature filled app we'll relieve. They do say Y! mail will
                                            be constantly upgraded, but after the beta is released I doubt there
                                            will be updates at anything near the current frequency. Yahoo! mail
                                            beta is open to the public (although a while back someone reported
                                            their farm was blocked out of the beta, I hope that was taken care of
                                            if it was a Y! glitch), so there's no reason to want it hurried out of
                                            beta.

                                            A seperate issue is what will happen to the current Y! mail classic
                                            when/if Y! mail beta comes out of beta. I do not think Y! mail
                                            classic will be permanently removed, at least not for a very long
                                            time. There are many issues with making Y! mail beta the only option
                                            (browser incompatibilities, slow on dialup, doesn't work with text
                                            readers, etc). Maybe once Y! mail beta comes out of beta, they will
                                            make a simple HTML version (kinda like Gmail's) to replace Y! mail
                                            classic.

                                            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Brent <flapdoodle@...> wrote:

                                            > I would think that Yahoo Beta may never be out of beta. Gmail has
                                            been beta
                                            > since the start and they just keep making changes.Yahoo will most
                                            likely do
                                            > the same thing.
                                            >
                                            > Brent
                                            >

                                            > On 3/3/07, David Paul Dean <davidpdean@...> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > It seems like Yahoo Mail Beta has been out testing and upgrading for
                                            > > quite a while. When will it become the main Yahoo webmail and/or lose
                                            > > the 'Beta'?

                                          • Sasafrass
                                            Message 21 of 21 , Mar 3, 2007
                                              I agree, it'll just take a while. Although Gmail is still beta, at least
                                              it's now open to the public so that anyone can sign up. The Y Mail
                                              classic interface will remain available, so you don't have to worry
                                              about that ;) I do wonder how long it'll take for the options page to be
                                              finished, & for the calendar to be updated for the beta interface, but
                                              as you said the longer it takes, the more stable it'll become.