Contacts fails to load.

  • k.mercer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2006
      I myself don't talk a lot to the group but I do read a lot of what
      goes on. I got my served f517 and it was updated a short time ago
      from 2/9 to 4/3. Today as you can see in the subject, I tried to
      compase a letter but when I started typing in the letters nothing
      happened. Then when I went to click on TO: I got the error message
      popup saying "We're sorry, your contacts failed to load." Has anyone
      else got this message?
      It just started today.

      I really enjoy the use of Yahoo mail and the great features of it
      though hopefully they will continue to work on it before they release
      it to the public.
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2006
        I think the reason for this is slow internet connection, wait for a few seconds and it then try that "To" button.
        I also get this message sometimes, when my internet connection is slow. I wait for a few sonds and try again, and it works.

        Goutam

        I myself don't talk a lot to the group but I do read a lot of what
        goes on. I got my served f517 and it was updated a short time ago
        from 2/9 to 4/3. Today as you can see in the subject, I tried to
        compase a letter but when I started typing in the letters nothing
        happened. Then when I went to click on TO: I got the error message
        popup saying "We're sorry, your contacts failed to load." Has anyone
        else got this message?
        It just started today.

        I really enjoy the use of Yahoo mail and the great features of it
        though hopefully they will continue to work on it before they release
        it to the public.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Michael Taylor-Judd
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2006
          I have had this occur once or twice but it always cleared itself up by the next time I tried to compose an e-mail, so I'm not too concerned about it...

          I myself don't talk a lot to the group but I do read a lot of what
          goes on. I got my served f517 and it was updated a short time ago
          from 2/9 to 4/3. Today as you can see in the subject, I tried to
          compase a letter but when I started typing in the letters nothing
          happened. Then when I went to click on TO: I got the error message
          popup saying "We're sorry, your contacts failed to load." Has anyone
          else got this message?
          It just started today.

          I really enjoy the use of Yahoo mail and the great features of it
          though hopefully they will continue to work on it before they release
          it to the public.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.