What the heck do I have to do to get an Invite?

  • richsajdak
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
      I've been waiting patiently for an invite to use the new mail beta but
      nothing is coming.... I've applyed at the sign up site 5 times now and
      still nothing.

      I've been paying for Mail Plus for almost 3 years now. I'm dying to
      try this out. Can someone send a good word?

      -Rich
    • Chuck Halverson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
        Me too bro!

        Chuck

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "richsajdak" <richsajdak@y...> wrote:
        > I've been waiting patiently for an invite to use the new mail beta
        but
        > nothing is coming.... I've applyed at the sign up site 5 times now
        and
        > still nothing.
        >
        > I've been paying for Mail Plus for almost 3 years now. I'm dying to
        > try this out. Can someone send a good word?
        >
        > -Rich
      • tenebrusmke26
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
          I would like an invite as well. I would like to see what the hubbub's
          all about.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Halverson" <chuckhalverson@y...>
          wrote:

          > Me too bro!
          >
          > Chuck
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "richsajdak" <richsajdak@y...> wrote:
          > > I've been waiting patiently for an invite to use the new mail beta
          > but
          > > nothing is coming.... I've applyed at the sign up site 5 times now
          > and
          > > still nothing.
          > >
          > > I've been paying for Mail Plus for almost 3 years now. I'm dying to
          > > try this out. Can someone send a good word?
          > >
          > > -Rich
        • Brijesh & Mansi
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
            Me too! I joined the group in the hope that some one
            would have an idea on how to get an invite to the new
            beta mail....but no luck so far :(

            --- tenebrusmke26 <tenebrusmke26@...> wrote:

            > I would like an invite as well. I would like to see
            > what the hubbub's
            > all about.
            >

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Halverson"
            > <chuckhalverson@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Me too bro!
            > >
            > > Chuck
            > >

            > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "richsajdak"
            > <richsajdak@y...> wrote:
            > > > I've been waiting patiently for an invite to use
            > the new mail beta
            > > but
            > > > nothing is coming.... I've applyed at the sign
            > up site 5 times now
            > > and
            > > > still nothing.
            > > >
            > > > I've been paying for Mail Plus for almost 3
            > years now. I'm dying to
            > > > try this out. Can someone send a good word?
            > > >
            > > > -Rich

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • jbeaul
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
              There's no evidence that posting here will get you an invite. I'd
              hate to see a bunch of "me too" posts dilute the discussion here
              when they apparently don't accomplish anything.

              Joe

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "tenebrusmke26" <tenebrusmke26@g...>