Re: Spam Folder

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      I am not having that problem. Marking as "Not Spam" as you're doing
      is your best recourse.

      Sometimes when you mark something as spam, it will cause other mail
      with a shared characteristic to be filtered to your Bulk folder.
      Marking these 'good' mail items as "Not Spam" helps identify the
      shared characteristic so that it gets removed from the spam filter and
      the good mail can begin passing this filter.

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, lakeflurries <flurrylake@g...> wrote:
      > Am I the only one experiencing Yahoo Groups-messages ending up in
      the spam folder?
      > All of a sudden, many of the posts (not all, though) from the Y-360
      group show up in my Spam. Not messages from the other Yahoo groups
      like Y-Mail and Everything-Y though.
      > I mark them as «Not Spam» but they keep coming. Luckily I don't
      get very much spam these days so it is easy to spot them. Could be
      just some temporary glitch...