Re: Business Mail Account

  • jbeaul
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2005
      It's my guess that the group of accounts included for this beta test
      phase will not include premium business accounts since they have the
      most to lose when using expectedly-problematic beta software.

      From all of us here - Thanks for the kudos!

      Joe

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Marcus Colina" <marcuscolina@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hey,
      >
      > Great group....
      >
      > I have some business email accounts with Yahoo and with the New Beta
      > Interface I can't access those email accounts.
      >
      > Any suggestions?
      >
      > Also, do you find Yahoo Mail Beta Interface a memory hog?
      >
      > Marcus
    • will.stevenson
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
        Any updates on if the issue of Business Account access is documented
        as being bugtracked by Yahoo Beta Mail developers?

        I'm experiencing the same limitation and must switch back and forth
        between beta and non-beta to do my normal work.

        Basically there is no interface to switch to the other domain mail
        accounts as exists in the non-ajax client as Marcus indicated.

        Thanks!

        -Will

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:

        > It's my guess that the group of accounts included for this beta
        test
        > phase will not include premium business accounts since they have
        the
        > most to lose when using expectedly-problematic beta software.
        >
        > From all of us here - Thanks for the kudos!
        >
        > Joe
        >

        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Marcus Colina" <marcuscolina@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hey,
        > >
        > > Great group....
        > >
        > > I have some business email accounts with Yahoo and with the New
        Beta
        > > Interface I can't access those email accounts.
        > >
        > > Any suggestions?
        > >
        > > Also, do you find Yahoo Mail Beta Interface a memory hog?
        > >
        > > Marcus

      • Greg Grote
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
          I second (err, third?) that . . . I run 2 web sites for not-for-
          profit groups and maintain one family site as well, and I have been
          really spoiled by the ease with which I can switch between my 4 e-
          mail pages with the old interface. As Will stated, I have to switch
          back to the "classic" interface to access my other accounts.
          Otherwise, I would say that I am quite pleased with what I'm seting
          thus far.

          Regards to All,
          Greg

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "will.stevenson"
          <will_v_stevenson@y...> wrote:

          > Any updates on if the issue of Business Account access is
          documented
          > as being bugtracked by Yahoo Beta Mail developers?
          >
          > I'm experiencing the same limitation and must switch back and forth
          > between beta and non-beta to do my normal work.
          >
          > Basically there is no interface to switch to the other domain mail
          > accounts as exists in the non-ajax client as Marcus indicated.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > -Will
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:
          > >
          > > It's my guess that the group of accounts included for this beta
          > test
          > > phase will not include premium business accounts since they have
          > the
          > > most to lose when using expectedly-problematic beta software.
          > >
          > > From all of us here - Thanks for the kudos!
          > >
          > > Joe
          > >

          > > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Marcus Colina"
          <marcuscolina@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > Hey,
          > > >
          > > > Great group....
          > > >
          > > > I have some business email accounts with Yahoo and with the New
          > Beta
          > > > Interface I can't access those email accounts.
          > > >
          > > > Any suggestions?
          > > >
          > > > Also, do you find Yahoo Mail Beta Interface a memory hog?
          > > >
          > > > Marcus

        • thomthel
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
            I called customer service yesterday and they didn't know if an easy
            way to make the switch. Having to switch back to Mail Classic is a
            total drag. I set up sms alerts for my Small Biz Mail so I won't have
            to switch needlessly just to check. I guess that works for the
            meantime. The CSR I talked to suggested sending an email to the Mail
            Plus group. Hopefully something will become of it. I guess eventually
            that feature will be added to the NEW Mail.