Re: New version of Yahoo Mail details

  • Donald P Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
      Sarah;

      Those "subject" lines are a holdover from Oddpost which had a lot of
      wry wit. I guess the idea was that, among close friends, you could
      use these humourous subject lines instead of typing your own, since
      your friends would read your mail anyway. Obviously, they are not
      intended for formal or business communication and they likely will get
      pulled before the product emerges from beta.

      I clicked through about 20 of the subject lines just now and didn't
      see anything vulgar (some dark humour) but I did see a few that might
      result in mail being diverted by a spam filter.

      The one glitch I found is if you click on the