Missing features or bugs

  • Michelle York
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Others have talked about wanting the mail size in the window. This would be
      great. I¹d also like to have a horizontal scroll bar available for the
      window. When I view it in Firefox on my Powerbook (10.3.9), the date
      received usually is hidden at the right of the screen. The only way to view
      this is to change the widths of the columns. I¹d rather have a scroll bar
      option.

      I¹ve also noticed that the left hand window (with the folders, etc.) looks a
      little off. Some of the items listed have the tiniest section of it¹s line
      cut off at the bottom. As if the item below it is slightly covering the
      items. Does it look this way on anyone else¹s.

      Another thing that doesn¹t work on my Powerbook in Firefox (that DOES work
      on a Windows XP with IE) is the apple-A ³Select All². If I cry to use it,
      the page just blinks off and back on, but only the original e-mail is
      selected. It won¹t select all of them. This is an important shortcut when
      trying to select all of the SPAM mail to delete.

      Those are the only issues I¹m having at the moment.