Re: [Y-Mail] Re: IE7 and Mail beta

  • D
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 2:26 PM
      I don't use the google toolbar, but what extras are there with the Yahoo toolbar? I never noticed a difference but I haven't used IE in a long time.

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2 6:58 AM
        D,

        You have convinced me that Firefox is superior to IE. I have compared the two versions of the Yahoo! tool bar...the IE version has tabs. But we don't need them with Firefox actually ....Answering this email from my Firefox browser...Only thing I would like to see is the spell check in Y-mail work...and that will come eventually.

        have a good Sunday

        Phil Rose wrote:

        > Thanks for that. I wonder if Yahoo will let us know if they get it
        > together to work with IE7 so I know when to install the browser.
        >
        > Phil
        >
        > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Richard Platt <rich_platt@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I would suggest searching the previous posts in the group for
        > using the beta with IE7.
        > >
        > > RP

      • Jay Stephens
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2 12:30 PM
          I does work PERFECTLY (using it right now) with IE7 "if" you install the hack to tell Yahoo that you are using IE6. So this "problem" is just Yahoo being stuburn and not updating their files to allow the beta to load if it sees IE7.

          > Anyone know if there's any chance Yahoo will make mail beta run with
          > the new IE7 beta 2? Not compatible right now.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Phil

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Sasafrass