Re: [Y-Mail] I just noticed a speed difference

  • Nancy J
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

      > nancy, why don't you just close the viewing pane?
      > than you can click and delete... not too much
      > differant

      What do you mean by "viewing pane?"

      I usually edit my mails from the main folder looking
      at the mails in what I'll call detail view (name of
      sender, title of mail, date delivered) -- with preview
      pane closed. Just as I do with all of my email
      programs.

      How can I delete without seeing what I'm deleting
      (again, I don't use the preview pane -- if that's what
      you're thinking)? If you're describing something
      else, please explain.

      My problem is that sometimes instead of "selecting"
      the email, this program opens it. Usually, I'll try
      and choose an email above or below to start deleting
      so I don't run into this problem, but on occasion I
      still get caught opening something I don't want too.
      That's why I love the x box in classic.

      Now, this is in no way a problem with OE or Gmail.
      Because OE and GMail interface loads and that's it.
      Beta is continuously loading and changing with every
      move that I make, making it a lot less stable or easy
      to select emails. In my experience.