Re: [Y-Mail] Missing things in Yahoo Mail Beta

  • John M Catral
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      I don't see this as a big problem for them to add the "Email Size" filed in the folders. I hope they add it to the next build at least. :)

      - John

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
        Its almost like we are giving up more with this new software than we are getting....Other than a prettier interface and RSS, what are we gainging come to think of it?

        > 2> Mail Size is not shown in Inbox View.

        Yes. The "mail size" thing bothers me too, as I
        automatically delete any email of a certain size, as
        most tend to be malware. I have written this before
        myself -- and hope its considered in the final
        version.

        L8!

        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

        "Heroes are people who rise to the occasion and slip quietly away.
        Tom Brokaw

        http://360.yahoo.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Pradeep D
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
          Not just prettier interface. Now things look better for me. With drag & drop folder management is easy. u can easily flag messages and do stuff like that. multi tabs inside yahoo make life easier for me.

          Ofcourse mail size is not shown on Inbox. And it always asks for my password twice when session times out, and it's very frustrating. But after all, it's still beta. I hope they will make things better eventually.

          DEEPZ