trouble with Attachments popup window in Firefox

  • leemodeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Today I cannot attach files to outgoing emails when using Firefox. The
      popup windows displays properly at first, but after I select the file,
      and click "attach", the OK button disappears from the window.
      Interestingly, this feature was working just fine last night. Seems to
      be a Firefox problem as it's not occurring with IE 6.0

      Any ideas?

      Lee