Re: [Y-Mail] What's missing... IMHO

  • Suzi :
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      I agree with all.

      Subfolders.. I belong to alot of groups and have 3 other accounts
      POP3 to yahoo and subfolders would be so great and make email
      on yahoo so much easier. IMHO

      I don't mind the shift m but would be nice if all were checked
      automatically.

      I know each file is scanned with AV program so I don't really mind it but
      it's one of those ideas that "would be nice" :)

      --
      Have a great day!

      Suzi

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
        while shift-m is easy enough when you are checking your mail - it
        still leaves one very important thing to be desired and that is the
        notifaction outside yahoo mail, like yahoo messenger, or my yahoo. You
        never know, if something came in, unless you go and check....
      • Suzi :
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
          very true.

          --