Re: [Y-Mail] Color On Beta?

  • Christina Lee
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi -
      The background feature is not available in the current version of the Beta, but we're absolutely aware how important this is and have plans to include this in future versions.
      -Christina

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        Can you tell us if it's going to be like the Classic interface, where you have a handful to choose from, or can we pick and choose our own colors?

        Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote: Hi -
        The background feature is not available in the current version of the Beta, but we're absolutely aware how important this is and have plans to include this in future versions.
        -Christina

        does anyone else get to change their colors from white? i did in
        options but nothing has happened. still just white.

        am i the only one who hates this new beta mail? is there a way to go
        back to the regular mail?

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        Expert advice Expert Advice

        ---------------------------------

      • Pradeep D
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
          u don't see a Switch Back link on top of the page? am surprised tat u didn't like the new look of yahoo!!

          DEEPZ

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
            I feel that I would like it had my mine been the way it is supposed
            to look!!

            Am I the only one who has a weirded out email now?? It looks
            absolutely NOTHING like it is supposed to.

            Help!

            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Pradeep D <cusatopradeep@...> wrote:

            > u don't see a Switch Back link on top of the page? am surprised tat
            u didn't like the new look of yahoo!!

            DEEPZ

            Service.