What's missing... IMHO

  • volkerimmler
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      1. Subfolders - one level of 'My Folders' is simply not enough to
      efficiently organize mail.

      2. Automatic 'check mail' for non-yahoo POP3 accounts

      3. Ability to download multiple attachments in one step, rather than
      each attachment individually.
    • Suzi :
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
        I agree with all.

        Subfolders.. I belong to alot of groups and have 3 other accounts
        POP3 to yahoo and subfolders would be so great and make email
        on yahoo so much easier. IMHO

        I don't mind the shift m but would be nice if all were checked
        automatically.

        I know each file is scanned with AV program so I don't really mind it but
        it's one of those ideas that "would be nice" :)

        --
        Have a great day!

        Suzi

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
          while shift-m is easy enough when you are checking your mail - it
          still leaves one very important thing to be desired and that is the
          notifaction outside yahoo mail, like yahoo messenger, or my yahoo. You
          never know, if something came in, unless you go and check....
        • Suzi :
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
            very true.

            --