Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Why don't we have FREE POP Access?

  • Neo'Pfyle
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 1 5:37 AM
      Thanks Liz,
      I have changed my settings to show part of the original message. I even looked at that part of options originally since I use it to change my display name. Thanks for the help I love this group by the way....

      Neo'Pfyle
      ne·o·pfyl·i·a [n fíllee ] noun
      love of new things: a liking for new things, change for the sake of change, or novelty

      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 3 8:38 AM
        Right!!!! Every time I get a message the ads reflect something related to the subject line is....Not crazy about the " conversation" format either.