Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Switching back - how?

  • Kadee Did
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      Try going into Options.

      I have Yahoo Canada beta. At the top, under Welcome, where it says Sign Out, I had the option to switch back. There was also a place under Options to switch back to Beta when i tried that. I have been switching back and forth as need arises.

      I did try my account on a Windows XP machine. It told me that my computer couldn't handle it and asked if I wanted to switch back for a one time use. When I used the other computer, I was able to switch again.

      Kadee

      shayla <shayla_247@...> wrote: I do not have it either!! I would like to switch back!

    • Christina Lee
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
        There are multiple ways to switch back. The easiest way for me is to click on "Switch Back" at the top right hand corner where the Yahoo! Mail logo sits.
        -Christina

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote:

          > There are multiple ways to switch back. The easiest way for me is
          to click on "Switch Back" at the top right hand corner where the
          Yahoo! Mail logo sits.

          And therein lies the problem. I don't have that! I don't have anything
          at the top above the "tabs", it's blank!
        • madmacmfc2001
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "madmacmfc2001" <MadMac@...> wrote:

            > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Christina Lee <christinawlee@> wrote:
            > >
            > > There are multiple ways to switch back. The easiest way for me is
            > to click on "Switch Back" at the top right hand corner where the
            > Yahoo! Mail logo sits.
            >
            > And therein lies the problem. I don't have that! I don't have anything
            > at the top above the "tabs", it's blank!

            Any ideas? How come some people don't have this facility?
          • madmacmfc2001
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
              It appears that some people (such as myself and at least one other
              poster on here) do not have a "switch back" option displayed. Here's
              how to do it if you're in that situation:

              Select "Mail" from wherever you normally access it (main Yahoo page or
              My Yahoo), then while it's loading, hit "Stop" on your browser. After
              that, go back and select "Mail" again. This time, you'll get a page
              explaining that it did not load properly last time, and it'll give you
              the following options:

              Carry on

              Go pack "permanently"

              HTH.
            • shayla
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
                Hi. Did this method work for you? I still cant get it to work :(

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "madmacmfc2001" <MadMac@...> wrote:

                > It appears that some people (such as myself and at least one other
                > poster on here) do not have a "switch back" option displayed. Here's
                > how to do it if you're in that situation:
                >
                > Select "Mail" from wherever you normally access it (main Yahoo page
                or
                > My Yahoo), then while it's loading, hit "Stop" on your browser.
                After
                > that, go back and select "Mail" again. This time, you'll get a page
                > explaining that it did not load properly last time, and it'll give
                you
                > the following options:
                >
                > Carry on

                > Go pack "permanently"
                >

                > HTH.

              • madmacmfc2001
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "shayla" <shayla_247@...> wrote:

                  > Hi. Did this method work for you? I still cant get it to work :(

                  Yeah, worked OK here!