Missing things in Yahoo Mail Beta

  • Sameer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi Friends

      I am using Beta for more than a months now and found some of the things
      which are essentail and missing.

      1> No option to view UNREAD Messages.
      2> Mail Size is not shown in Inbox View.

      Other small things Like
      Cursor dose not change in hand when Hover Over Menus.

      There are some more I will put in next post.

      Hope Yahoo developers are working on Same..

      Have a Nice Day
      Sameer Thakur
      Lotus Domino Developer
    • Nancy J
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        --- Sameer <extrimsam@...> wrote:

        > 1> No option to view UNREAD Messages.
        > 2> Mail Size is not shown in Inbox View.

        Yes. The "mail size" thing bothers me too, as I
        automatically delete any email of a certain size, as
        most tend to be malware. I have written this before
        myself -- and hope its considered in the final
        version.

        L8!

        Nancy J
        Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

        "Heroes are people who rise to the occasion and slip quietly away.
        Tom Brokaw

        http://360.yahoo.com/ordinaryfoolisnj
      • John M Catral
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          I don't see this as a big problem for them to add the "Email Size" filed in the folders. I hope they add it to the next build at least. :)

          - John

          > 2> Mail Size is not shown in Inbox View.

          Yes. The "mail size" thing bothers me too, as I
          automatically delete any email of a certain size, as
          most tend to be malware. I have written this before
          myself -- and hope its considered in the final
          version.

          L8!

          Nancy J
          Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

          "Heroes are people who rise to the occasion and slip quietly away.
          Tom Brokaw

          http://360.yahoo.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

          Expert advice Expert Advice
          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        • Jay Stephens
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
            Its almost like we are giving up more with this new software than we are getting....Other than a prettier interface and RSS, what are we gainging come to think of it?

            > 2> Mail Size is not shown in Inbox View.

            Yes. The "mail size" thing bothers me too, as I
            automatically delete any email of a certain size, as
            most tend to be malware. I have written this before
            myself -- and hope its considered in the final
            version.

            L8!

            Nancy J
            Ordinaryfoolisnj@...

            "Heroes are people who rise to the occasion and slip quietly away.
            Tom Brokaw

            http://360.yahoo.com/ordinaryfoolisnj

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Pradeep D
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6, 2006
              Not just prettier interface. Now things look better for me. With drag & drop folder management is easy. u can easily flag messages and do stuff like that. multi tabs inside yahoo make life easier for me.

              Ofcourse mail size is not shown on Inbox. And it always asks for my password twice when session times out, and it's very frustrating. But after all, it's still beta. I hope they will make things better eventually.

              DEEPZ