Re: Color On Beta?

  • shayla
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
      It spose to be there....but for some reason.....I dont have it. This
      sucks.

      --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

      > Up at the top below the welcome it has an option to switch back
      >
      > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

      > http://www.kaplan.edu
      > " Knowledge is the key to life "

      Service.

    • Christina Lee
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi -
        The background feature is not available in the current version of the Beta, but we're absolutely aware how important this is and have plans to include this in future versions.
        -Christina

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
          Can you tell us if it's going to be like the Classic interface, where you have a handful to choose from, or can we pick and choose our own colors?

          Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote: Hi -
          The background feature is not available in the current version of the Beta, but we're absolutely aware how important this is and have plans to include this in future versions.
          -Christina

          does anyone else get to change their colors from white? i did in
          options but nothing has happened. still just white.

          am i the only one who hates this new beta mail? is there a way to go
          back to the regular mail?

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

          Expert advice Expert Advice

          ---------------------------------

        • Pradeep D
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
            u don't see a Switch Back link on top of the page? am surprised tat u didn't like the new look of yahoo!!

            DEEPZ

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
              I feel that I would like it had my mine been the way it is supposed
              to look!!

              Am I the only one who has a weirded out email now?? It looks
              absolutely NOTHING like it is supposed to.

              Help!