My new mail looks nothing like the others

  • shayla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      HELP! My new mail does not look like it is supposed to. It is all
      weird and strange but does not look like the picture of beta mail that
      I saw on the net.....in an article about the new beta mail. What
      should I do now?

      I thought it was similar to OE and mine is not at all. It is just all
      totally white with blue lettering. Nothing else. Can anyone help tell
      me what to do. Thank you!