Color On Beta?

  • shayla
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31 1:06 PM
      does anyone else get to change their colors from white? i did in
      options but nothing has happened. still just white.

      am i the only one who hates this new beta mail? is there a way to go
      back to the regular mail?
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31 5:06 PM
        Up at the top below the welcome it has an option to switch back

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        does anyone else get to change their colors from white? i did in
        options but nothing has happened. still just white.

        am i the only one who hates this new beta mail? is there a way to go
        back to the regular mail?

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • shayla
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
          It spose to be there....but for some reason.....I dont have it. This
          sucks.

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Liz Yumrutepe <polishsiren@...> wrote:

          > Up at the top below the welcome it has an option to switch back
          >
          > "Success is a journey, not a destination'"

          > http://www.kaplan.edu
          > " Knowledge is the key to life "

          Service.

        • Christina Lee
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
            Hi -
            The background feature is not available in the current version of the Beta, but we're absolutely aware how important this is and have plans to include this in future versions.
            -Christina

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
              Can you tell us if it's going to be like the Classic interface, where you have a handful to choose from, or can we pick and choose our own colors?

              Christina Lee <christinawlee@...> wrote: Hi -
              The background feature is not available in the current version of the Beta, but we're absolutely aware how important this is and have plans to include this in future versions.
              -Christina

              does anyone else get to change their colors from white? i did in
              options but nothing has happened. still just white.

              am i the only one who hates this new beta mail? is there a way to go
              back to the regular mail?

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

              Expert advice Expert Advice

              ---------------------------------

            • Pradeep D
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
                u don't see a Switch Back link on top of the page? am surprised tat u didn't like the new look of yahoo!!

                DEEPZ

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3, 2006
                  I feel that I would like it had my mine been the way it is supposed
                  to look!!

                  Am I the only one who has a weirded out email now?? It looks
                  absolutely NOTHING like it is supposed to.

                  Help!