Geez..

  • Suzi :
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      I feel so stupid :(
      Using the Yahoo Mail Beta, I've been
      hitting the back button to close mail and get mail list.
      (Smacking self upside the head)
      I look up and not really paying attention and what do I see..
      a Tab with X in corner... YAHOO, closed my mail! I must of
      been missing this great feature all of this time...
      Hmmm, think I need another *smack*. Sheesh!
      I love it... the tab at top... NOT the smack..LOL

      --
      Have a great day!

      Suzi