Re: [Y-Mail] Problem with attachments...

  • Michael Bonner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2005
      I tried one just now. It worked fine.
      I hope it clears for you soon.
      mb

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: ~her_suziness~ <her_suziness@...>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: September 20, 2005 6:10:20 AM
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Problem with attachments...

      I can't attach files to send via email. It did work the first day or two of the new beta, but now it has stopped...is anyone else having this problem. I did send feedback via the feedback button, but haven't heard anything, yet.

      Communication and networking Apply for Parts
      Instantly Problems

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.