Server upgrade

  • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30 9:50 AM
      According to your information posted and data based, and some logic

      Yahoo has established 4 subgroups as shown:

      Group 1

      10 people have build 209.17 dated 03/22/06
      These are in servers f 305, f 309, ca f 304, ca f 317, f 300, f 322, f 515, f 504,

      Group 2

      5 have build 209.18 dated 03/20/06 (look at the date carefully and compare with previous)
      They are on server f 318

      Group 3
      13 have build 209.15 dated 03/14/06
      They are on server f 308 and some on server

      Group 4
      20 have build 196.5 dated 02/09/06

      Regards,
      Rafael E.
      Win XP
      Firefox 1.5.0.1
      Server f 527 beta 0.3.0 build 196.5

    • Michelle York
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
        Does that mean that only 48 people have the Beta? I assumed that it was
        much wider spread than that?

        On 3/30/06 11:50 AM, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

        > According to your information posted and data based, and some logic
        >
        > Yahoo has established 4 subgroups as shown:
        >
        > Group 1
        >
        > 10 people have build 209.17 dated 03/22/06
        > These are in servers f 305, f 309, ca f 304, ca f 317, f 300, f 322, f 515, f
        > 504,
        >
        > Group 2
        >
        > 5 have build 209.18 dated 03/20/06 (look at the date carefully and compare
        > with previous)
        > They are on server f 318
        >
        > Group 3
        > 13 have build 209.15 dated 03/14/06
        > They are on server f 308 and some on server
        >
        > Group 4
        > 20 have build 196.5 dated 02/09/06
        >

        > Regards,
        > Rafael E.
        > Win XP
        > Firefox 1.5.0.1
        > Server f 527 beta 0.3.0 build 196.5

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        > web.
        > *
        > *
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Elizabeth Sloan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
          I think only that many have given their info / entered into the database on this group.

          Does that mean that only 48 people have the Beta? I assumed that it was
          much wider spread than that?

          On 3/30/06 11:50 AM, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

          > According to your information posted and data based, and some logic
          >
          > Yahoo has established 4 subgroups as shown:
          >
          > Group 1
          >
          > 10 people have build 209.17 dated 03/22/06
          > These are in servers f 305, f 309, ca f 304, ca f 317, f 300, f 322, f 515, f
          > 504,
          >
          > Group 2
          >
          > 5 have build 209.18 dated 03/20/06 (look at the date carefully and compare
          > with previous)
          > They are on server f 318
          >
          > Group 3
          > 13 have build 209.15 dated 03/14/06
          > They are on server f 308 and some on server
          >
          > Group 4
          > 20 have build 196.5 dated 02/09/06
          >

          > Regards,
          > Rafael E.
          > Win XP
          > Firefox 1.5.0.1
          > Server f 527 beta 0.3.0 build 196.5

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          > web.
          > *
          > *
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

        • Liz Yumrutepe
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
            he means there has only been 48 people from this group that have updated the database
            with their information

            Liz

            http://www.kaplan.edu
            " Knowledge is the key to life "

            Does that mean that only 48 people have the Beta? I assumed that it was
            much wider spread than that?

            On 3/30/06 11:50 AM, "Ing. Rafael E. Silva" <xijote@...> wrote:

            > According to your information posted and data based, and some logic
            >
            > Yahoo has established 4 subgroups as shown:
            >
            > Group 1
            >
            > 10 people have build 209.17 dated 03/22/06
            > These are in servers f 305, f 309, ca f 304, ca f 317, f 300, f 322, f 515, f
            > 504,
            >
            > Group 2
            >
            > 5 have build 209.18 dated 03/20/06 (look at the date carefully and compare
            > with previous)
            > They are on server f 318
            >
            > Group 3
            > 13 have build 209.15 dated 03/14/06
            > They are on server f 308 and some on server
            >
            > Group 4
            > 20 have build 196.5 dated 02/09/06
            >

            > Regards,
            > Rafael E.
            > Win XP
            > Firefox 1.5.0.1
            > Server f 527 beta 0.3.0 build 196.5

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > web.
            > *
            > *
            > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

          • Narayanan Srinivasan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2006
              Actually I just entered my data into the database just now.

              Can the database also accomodate the information of the server before beta too? Perhaps we can just include the previous server within braces under the current server information.

              Regards,
              Narayanan
              f308 (previously f603)
              v 0.3.1 (build 209.15)

            • Ing. Rafael E. Silva
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2006
                Thanks Liz,

                Rafael E.

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006
                  Latest as up today 6th of April

                  Subject: [Y-Mail] Server upgrade

                  According to your information posted and data based, and some logic

                  Yahoo has established 4 subgroups as shown:

                  Group 1

                  12 people have build 209.17 dated 03/22/06
                  These are in servers f 301,f 305, f 309, ca f 304, ca f 317, f 322, f 515,
                  f 504,

                  Group 2

                  2 has build 209.18 dated 03/20/06 (look at the date carefully and compare with previous)
                  They are on server f 318

                  Group 3 ** has the latest build
                  16 has build 209.24 dated 04/03/06
                  They are on server f 308 and some on server

                  Group 4
                  26 has build 196.5 dated 02/09/06

                  One person says that is on build 209.15 server 546 (anyone on this server, please check and see if you are still on this build).

                  Total registered 57