I got it Today

  • Ramesh Chinnasamy
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
      Thanks to Yahoo!. I got invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Very nice look. I always love Yahoo!.

      C.Ramesh

    • Pradeep D
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
        Thanks to Yahoo!. I got invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Great stunning look.

        DEEPZ

      • alexander uzowulu
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
          Congrats

          Pradeep D <cusatopradeep@...> wrote: Thanks to Yahoo!. I got invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Great stunning look.

          DEEPZ

          Expert advice Expert Advice

          ---------------------------------

          Alex loves u

        • Narayanan Srinivasan
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
            I too got Mail beta today. i have like 700+ unread messages. is there any coincidence like people who have got Mail Beta due to a similar happening?

            Regards,
            Narayanan

            Thanks to Yahoo!. I got invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Very nice look. I always love Yahoo!.

            C.Ramesh

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

          • *Avril Rocks*
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
              yea i just got invited to use yahoo mail beta today also

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
                I also recently got the new Yahoo! Mail Beta, but I noticed two things
                that aren't working right for me yet - My new messages are appearing
                in my inbox at the top rather than the bottom. I have my settings for
                new messages to appear at the bottom (as I do with my old Yahoo mail
                set-up). That way, I can go *down* my list reading new messages rather
                than up. Also, I have my font set for Verdana, 10 pt. When I compose a
                new message, it works--but when I *reply* to a message, the font
                automatically switches to Times New Roman, 12 pt.

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Ramesh Chinnasamy <crameshcbe@...>
                wrote:

                > Thanks to Yahoo!. I got invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Very
                nice look. I always love Yahoo!.

                > C.Ramesh

              • ethan.zhou
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 30, 2006
                  I got Yahoo Mail beta today too. Very good impression so far. :-D
                  Thanks, Yahoo!

                  Would love to have the option to view emails by conversation though.
                  I'm really digging it now after I used GMail for a while. Or, maybe
                  Yahoo Mail already has it. Anybody know how to do it? Thanks.

                  Ethan

                  --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Narayanan Srinivasan <narayans80@...>
                  wrote:

                  > I too got Mail beta today. i have like 700+ unread messages. is
                  there any coincidence like people who have got Mail Beta due to a
                  similar happening?

                  > Regards,
                  > Narayanan

                  Service.

                • Pali Madra
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 31, 2006
                    Sorry for the dumb question but how do you get the invite?

                    Regards,

                    Pali Madra

                    Pradeep D <cusatopradeep@...> wrote: Thanks to Yahoo!. I got invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Great stunning look.

                    DEEPZ

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Pali Madra

                    P: +91-172-2540433,
                    +91-172-4612550
                    M: +919872224187

                  • Narayanan Srinivasan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 31, 2006
                      There is nothing physically like an 'invite', when you're mail account is enabled for Mail Beta you will get a login screen containing the beta welcome message.. I guess whether you want to use beta or use the classical interface from there.

                      Regards,
                      Narayanan

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 31, 2006
                        You have to get on the waiting list &, well... wait.

                        Pali Madra wrote:

                        > Sorry for the dumb question but how do you get the invite?
                        >
                        > Regards,
                        >
                        > Pali Madra
                        >
                        > Pradeep D <cusatopradeep@...> wrote: Thanks to Yahoo!. I got
                        > invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Great stunning look.
                        >

                        > DEEPZ

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                        >

                        > Pali Madra
                        >
                        > P: +91-172-2540433,
                        > +91-172-4612550
                        > M: +919872224187

                        > Expert advice
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Expert+advice&w1=Expert+advice&w2=Expert&w3=Advice&c=3&s=43&.sig=4lLElCJaz6bcmXbuz7zWWw>
                        > Expert
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Expert&w1=Expert+advice&w2=Expert&w3=Advice&c=3&s=43&.sig=bpn4j82VdOQreyk1AqD8sw>
                        > Advice
                        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Advice&w1=Expert+advice&w2=Expert&w3=Advice&c=3&s=43&.sig=xliPNe0bGQRCYgvVpjfH2g>

                      • Christina Lee
                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 31, 2006
                          Hi -

                          To get the new Yahoo! Mail Beta, sign up at: http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p0473306.aspx. You'll be notified on screen as you sign into your Yahoo! Mail account when it's available to you.

                          I understand many users would like to get it as soon as possible, and we've greatly accelerated the rate at which we're rolling this out to users on the waiting list. For those who are waiting, thank you for your patience and be rest assured that we're working as hard as we can. For those of you who're using and raving about how much you like the Beta, you guys keep us motivated and remind us for whom we're building the Beta for.

                          Cheers,
                          Christina

                          Pali Madra wrote:

                          > Sorry for the dumb question but how do you get the invite?
                          >
                          > Regards,
                          >
                          > Pali Madra
                          >
                          > Pradeep D <cusatopradeep@...> wrote: Thanks to Yahoo!. I got
                          > invited to use Yahoo! Mail Beta Today. Great stunning look.
                          >

                          > DEEPZ

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links
                          >

                          > Pali Madra
                          >
                          > P: +91-172-2540433,
                          > +91-172-4612550
                          > M: +919872224187

                          > Expert advice
                          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Expert+advice&w1=Expert+advice&w2=Expert&w3=Advice&c=3&s=43&.sig=4lLElCJaz6bcmXbuz7zWWw>
                          > Expert
                          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Expert&w1=Expert+advice&w2=Expert&w3=Advice&c=3&s=43&.sig=bpn4j82VdOQreyk1AqD8sw>
                          > Advice
                          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Advice&w1=Expert+advice&w2=Expert&w3=Advice&c=3&s=43&.sig=xliPNe0bGQRCYgvVpjfH2g>

                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                          Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

                        • shayla
                          Message 12 of 14 , Mar 31, 2006
                            i just got it. it sucks.

                            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, *Avril Rocks*

                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 2 8:16 PM
                              I don't remember if I actually requested for yahoo beta, but I think u'll have to get into waiting list first. For that go to http://whatsnew.mail.yahoo.com/ and get on waiting list. Then it's all a matter of luck to get invited!!!

                              DEEPZ

                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 3 7:28 AM
                                I didn't even know that Yahoo Mail had a beta until I got invited last week which was a good surprise. ;)

                                Good Luck!

                                - JOhn