Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Beta administrator?

  • Christina Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28 1:59 PM
      Sure thing. If you are providing feedback / suggestions on future upgrade, please use the "no response" link. If you're experiencing a techical issue, then you can use the "we'll respond" link.

      Even though we are not responding individually to your feedback / suggestions, we do analyze and use that our source for future upgrade ideas. It's very important that users like you keep on using this channel to let us know what you want.

      -Christina