Re: [Y-Mail] Re: (no subject)

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      No, it is a waste of time for yahoo to come up with a fix for IE7 BETA - the IE7 product is still in Beta, therefore the final release will be different, so why should they waste their time making it work now? Once it's in final release, if it isn't working with the new yahoo mail, then they work on a fix. Until then, it works with the latest stable release of IE so that's all they should be concerning themselves with in that area.

      Besides all that, if anyone bothered to check the archives of this group as Nelson suggested earlier in this thread, you'd see there is a simple workaround to using Y!Mail beta with IE7. You don't have to uninstall it.