address book losing categories

  • themagnificentp
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25, 2006
      after trying tout the beta there are a few things..
      1. all my organized contacts lose their categories
      2. its very slow acting and a bit bloated.

      is there going to be a way to opt out and stay with
      the current layout?
    • Liz Yumrutepe
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2006
        to the right of the yahoo mail logo underneath your user name should be an option to switch back

        http://www.kaplan.edu
        " Knowledge is the key to life "

        after trying tout the beta there are a few things..
        1. all my organized contacts lose their categories
        2. its very slow acting and a bit bloated.

        is there going to be a way to opt out and stay with
        the current layout?

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2006
          Currently, you can switch back to the "classic" layout, but eventually,
          ALL members will have the beta. So technically, no, you can not stay
          with the "classic" layout.