Why don't we have FREE POP Access?

  • cocoaholic2006
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 20, 2006
      Gmail gives Free POP Access. Why doesn't Yahoo! do the same? [X-(]
      I HATE the Gmail interface and I hate the fact that they don't have a
      Calendar and a Notepad yet (It's coming soon, I know). (I'm also scared
      of the fact that the storage keeps increasing... They seem to be
      OBSESSED about keeping all of our personal data for a long time.) <--
      That's why I don't use Gmail.... [:-s]

      I prefer Yahoo!'s simple, user friendly interface, and IMHO, 1 GB is
      enough space for me, but I HATE the fact that we don't have FREE POP.

      Maybe if enough of us ask for FREE POP Access, they'll give it to us???
      [:p]

      I asked for it today. [:D]

      http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_feedback
      <http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_feedback>

      You can go there (above link), click on Feature Request, under #3 - Type
      of Feedback, and as for FREE POP.

      I have another question. Why is it that Yahoo! Mail China and couple of
      other countries get 2 gigs of space, but we get 1 G? [:-?]

    • Neo'Pfyle
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 3, 2006
        Right!!!! Every time I get a message the ads reflect something related to the subject line is....Not crazy about the " conversation" format either.

        Neo'Pfyle
        ne·o·pfyl·i·a [n fíllee ] noun
        love of new things: a liking for new things, change for the sake of change, or novelty