IE 7 beta, FYI

  • Marshall Pyke
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
      Started using IE7 beta on the weekend. When I went to log in to Ymail
      beta I received a message that ymail beta coundn't run on that browser.
      Sent a help message to yahoo, waiting for a reply.
    • Chris Price
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006

        We've posted this fix several times - you have to modify the UserAgent in your Registry.

        Chris.

        Started using IE7 beta on the weekend. When I went to log in to Ymail
        beta I received a message that ymail beta coundn't run on that browser.
        Sent a help message to yahoo, waiting for a reply.

        Expert advice Expert Advice
        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Y-Mail" on the web.

      • Nelson Pacheco
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
          Go to the group home page---> messages.
          Do a search for IE7, one of the messages will have a link for a web site that contains a registry file that will make ymail work with IE7.

          Thanks,
          Nelson Pacheco

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2006
            Thanks Nelson
            Found the link - works great.--- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Nelson
            Pacheco <redsox_2004champs@...> wrote:

            > Go to the group home page---> messages.
            > Do a search for IE7, one of the messages will have a link for a
            web site that contains a registry file that will make ymail work
            with IE7.

            > Thanks,
            > Nelson Pacheco

            Service.