Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Improving the Group

  • Michael Taylor-Judd
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2006
      Thanks for the information, Guillaume!

      I have to say to the Yahoo! folks, though, that I'm rather unimpressed with the customer service side of this beta testing. For starters, their blog is crap. Could they not at least have a weekly posting? You know, with comments about working on a particular bug that many people have provided feedback on? Or highlighting upcoming features? How about just announcing the release of a new build and/or a list of problems fixed in the latest build?

      I don't think that's so much to ask...

      And one other comment... about this Group here. They DID help to promote it after all. It's nice to know that they read many of the messages here, but I could compare this to a product like TiVo which hosts forums for its users and regularly allows one or more employees to respond to active threads and answer some of the questions posted by members.

      I don't really think it's asking too much for a little communication from SOMEONE on the Beta team, is it?

      Michael 8-)