Mass Delete

  • Brad Farris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      I've been having a strange issue that has just cropped up in the last
      few weeks.

      When I am in a folder other than the INBOX and I highlight and delete
      multiple messages (I just hold down the shift key and use the down
      arrow to select several at once, then hit the delete key to trash).
      The messages get deleted but then the interface jumps back to the
      inbox. Any ideas how to prevent this. Is it just a bug? Where do I
      report it?

      I'm on OSX/Firefox.

      Brad

      PS I can't remember how to check the build ID, I thought you hovered
      on the mail icon (upper left) but that doesn't seem to work anymore.