All of my contacts have disappeared!!

  • fggybttm
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2014
      Write a message...
    • Paul Berndt
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2014
        Hi Foggy,
        This happened to me about 4 months ago but I am very happy because I never added them and could not delete. This is just another Yahoo "Feature."

        I keep my contacts off line because of the many forms of spam that can steal your online address book.

        Take care,
        Paul, Ohio, USA
        ______________
        From: "fggybttm@... Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:46 PM
        Subject: [Y-Mail] All of my contacts have disappeared!!
      • Wizard of Oz
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2014
          Same here! Yahoo mail was down for a while, and when I came back it was up again, but "No Contacts Found ! !"

          To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 3:46 PM

          Write a message...
        • Wizard of Oz
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2014
            Well, I make disparaging remarks about Yahoo, and it magically fixes itself.
            All my contacts are back, and seem in good shape, no major changes I can see at a glance...

            To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 3:46 PM

            Write a message...
          • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 28, 2014
              Paul, what type of document do you use? And so you copy and paste when you send email?

              Cindy in Ohio

              Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
              Donal...special gib Felis catus

              http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/

              From: "fggybttm@... Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:46 PM

            • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 28, 2014
                Maybe you should speak badly about the PowerBall as you buy tickets!  ;-)

                From: "Wizard of Oz wiz3012002@...