Today I can't move messages from the in-box to a folder

  • CF
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
      This is more than an irritation!  In one of my groups where I have all messages delivered to the In-box, I clicked on the boxes of several messages, used the "Move" command to put them in their appropriate folder, but nothing happened.  So then I tried clicking on individual messages to "Move" them, but nothing happened.  Next I opened the messages, "Moved" them, and they apparently did "move", but then I discovered that they didn't-- they remained in the IN-box!

      What the @#$! is going on?  Is anybody else experiencing this?

      CF
    • Lorrie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
        When that happens to me and thhat is very seldom, I reload my mail  by clicking on the mail icon in my Yahoo toolbar.  Works every time.  What browser are you using??  I use Firefox.

        Lorrie

        Lorries Green World
        http://minilorrie.2itb.com
        Thompson, Manitoba, Canada

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
          Earlier, I tried to move Inmail to folders and they went to Spam. For the last 3 days, regular Email (contacts known) have been going to spam.Based on what I am ready in many of the current line of question. Many are having problem like yours, mine and some other situations with Yahoo mail.
          I re-booted and cleaned up my machine. No change in good Email from one Email account going to spam.
          Hope the situation gets cleared up soon.
          Sorry, I do not have a solution.
        • CF
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2014
            Finally got the system to work correctly by doing the computer equivalent of using a sledgehammer....  It always seems to be one thing or another.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2014
              This particular time it was Chrome (I use four different browsers, opening four different groups, one in each browser).  I tried reloading Yahoo, which didn't work, and finally closed out everything in that browser and restarted it which apparently reset Yahoo.

              CF