Group member search

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2014
      Is there a way to search all of one's groups to find a contact?

      Cindy in Ohio

      Melanie, CD, CGC...Border Collie mix
      Donal...special gib Felis catus

      http://cynthiasword.wordpress.com/
    • John Haverty
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2014

        Cindy,

        Yes, when you access the Yahoo Mail and select contacts, at the top of the screen should be “Search Contacts”.  Enter your search term and either press ENTER or click Search Contacts.

        John

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2014
          Thanks, John. I don't see this option when I'm on my Y-groups page. Someone messaged me saying he is in a Yahoogroup with me. The name is vaguely familiar, so I wanted to search all the groups I belong to. I don't have this person in my email contacts.

          From: "John Haverty john.haverty@...

          Cindy

          From: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com]
          Is there a way to search all of one's groups to find a contact?
          Cindy in Ohio
        • Paul Berndt
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 12, 2014
            Hi Cindy,
            If you are not the group owner or moderator with priveleges, then I don't believe you can search the member list. There has been an ongoing discussion about this on the Yahoo GMF group.
            Paul, Ohio, USA
            From: "Cindy Cozad-Rudinger zadrud1@... Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 10:15 PM

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 12, 2014
                Thanks, Paul.